This Turkey Club Roll recipe is a delicious addition to new brown bag lunch ideas. Whether it is a work lunch for busy parents or a school lunch for picky kids, this turkey club roll will be gobbled up by the whole family! I have a hard time thinking of anyone who would object to turkey, cheese, and bacon. Mmmm….bacon!
You can pack the turkey club roll in your child’s thermos if you want to serve it warm, but it will also be tasty as a cold sandwich. Pack a side of ranch for dipping for an extra flavorful treat!
This recipe is almost embarrassingly easy to make and awfully quick as well. You could even make these for a fast dinner on one of those nights where there are many activities scheduled and use the leftovers for bag lunches.
Turkey Club Roll
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Croissant Pastry Sheet
- 12 Strips of Pre-Cooked or regular bacon
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese Blend
- 1/4 Pound of Honey Glazed Turkey
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Open Can pastry sheet, and flatten on a cutting board. Try to make as rectangular as possible.
3. Layer turkey across the middle of the pastry sheet. I folded the turkey in half and layered it. Leave a 1/2″ of available space at the end of each end (lengthwise).
4. Layer on the bacon (Follow directions for bacon or cook your own), and then add a layer of shredded cheese.
5. Bring both sides of the pastry sheet towards the middle and pinch them together. Do the same for the ends.
6. Bake on a greased cookie sheet, or use a piece of parchment paper (which I used), and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and serve away!
For a yummy flavor, add a side of ranch dressing to dip in!
What are some of your favorite easy recipes to use for bag lunches?This post may contain affiliate links, please review my disclosure policy .