Easy dinners for busy families are something we can all use in our life! Wouldn’t life be so much simpler having some great recipes that are quick and easy to prepare? It’s been a long day of keeping up with your busy life. It’s almost dinner time, now what? These 14 easy dinners for busy families will help you get dinner on the table quickly!
14 Easy Dinners for Busy Families
1. This delicious Italian Tortellini Skillet is a one pot meal and uses only five ingredients!
2. Enjoy all of the yummy flavors of classic stuffed peppers in only 30 minutes when you make this Unstuffed Peppers recipe.
3. This quick and easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is low carb as well.
4. Honey Teriyaki Chicken is moist and tender on the outside and saucy and sticky on the outside. Serve this delight over rice and have dinner done in 20 minutes!
5. Serve this Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles or switch it up and use quinoa instead.
6. This Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce will take you only 15 minutes or less to prepare. The lemon sauce is a real standout!
7. Making this Quick & Easy Pepperoni Pizza Braid is sure to result in happy children and adults alike.
8. Marinate chicken in coconut milk and stuff into warm tortillas along with fresh vegetables and homemade peanut sauce to enjoy Thai Chicken Tacos.
9. Quick & Easy Homemade Ramen is a perfect cold weather dinner and so much healthier than the pre-packaged version.
10. A hearty and flavorful one-dish meal, this Cowboy Brisket Casserole will be a winner for those who love barbecue.
11. Always a favorite with kids, Popcorn Chicken Nuggets are baked instead of fried, making them much healthier.
12. Pizza Spaghetti Bake-Quick and Easy Meal is a gooey cheesy mix of pizza and spaghetti! Two classic dinner favorites in one!
13. If you have a bit of extra time, make Honey Baked Chicken for less than $3 for the whole family!
14. You can have all of the goodness of lasagna with all of the work when you make Easy Mixed Up Lasagna Casserole.
Making Life Simpler with Easy Dinners for Busy Families
Do you have a favorite from our list? Let us know in the comments below!This post may contain affiliate links, please review my disclosure policy .