I like to keep my coupon inserts from the Sunday paper whole, making my weekly shopping plans easier. You don’t have to sit there and cut & sort every coupon it’s not efficient or effective really. Instead when I read the weekly match-up it gives me all the info I need where to find things.
We currently have Longs, Walgreen’s and Target match-ups for Hawaii. Here’s how to use them to save you time and money.
Items with coupons available are listed like this:
Energizer Max 20-pk AA or AAA $10.99
– $1/1 Energizer Batteries or Flashlight (exp 11/15/2011) SS Insert 10/2/2011
final price = $9.99
- The description of the coupon is in red.
- The expiration date is in blue.
- Where to find the coupon is in green.
- In this example it’s in the Smart Source insert dated 10/02.
Reese’s, Kit Kat, Snickers and select others (10.5-11.18oz) $2.49
$1.50/3 M&M or Mars Fun Size Candy (exp 10/31/2011) RP Insert 10/9/2011
final price = $4.97 for all 3 bags
- Items in blue are are hyperlinked since they are printable coupons.
- Just click the blue hyperlink and it’ll direct you to the printable.
- In this case it says Target.com so it’s a printable Target Store Coupon.
- Remember, store coupons are stackable with manufacturer coupons.
I’ll grab that insert cut that one coupon and attach it to my shopping list. I’ll do this for each store, usually in total it takes an hour to complete my week’s shopping plan. Having a list and the corresponding coupons keep me organized and on track when heading to the store.This post may contain affiliate links, please review my disclosure policy .