This is perfect for parties if you need a quick and easy recipe for a side dessert. This makes about 12 cupcakes, so adjust as necessary.
- 16oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Nilla Wafers
- Blueberry filling
- cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar. Slowly incorporate the two eggs, until smooth.
- Put one Nilla wafer on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Add 2 tbsp of cheesecake mixture over wafer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least 3.5 hours.
- Top with blueberry filling and serve.